Monday, December 8, 2014

A Guide to this years 11/12 House Basketball Power Rankings

By Britton Barthold

Yes fellow juniors, I am back. Seniors, nice to meet you. I will be this years main writer for the House Basketball Power Rankings after doing them for last years 9/10 League, which was to me, a success. Let me just break down how things are going to work. For some reason, I like to write, a lot, which is why the Power Rankings will come out the night after games are played. In simpler terms, when there is a Wednesday game, rankings will come out Thursday night. Luckily for you, we always have Sunday games, so there will be new rankings released every Monday night.  Now one problem I ran into a lot last year was lack of mentions, which led to some death stares in the halls of DHS. Unfortunately, I can't go to every game. Shockingly, I have a life outside of this. To fix this problem though, don't hesitate to frantically contact me via Facebook or some other way after a game to tell me how it went. I welcome that, as it will make my life easier and will probably give you a better chance of being mentioned.  Yes, I do play, but lets be honest, I wasn't the highest draft pick, so the biased opinion towards my team will not occur. Simply put, you will not see "Barthold and the Bulls liquefy opponents." Don't worry, I will keep these rankings as fair as possible. I'm looking forward to getting the season and the rankings started, and if you haven't noticed by now, don't get offended by my sarcasm.

No comments: